this website SAVED MY BRAIN when i was a stressed out college student who couldn’t stop flipping out long enough to prioritize. quite a few of you are still suffering through college so i hope this helps you too!! c:
I Don’t Know How Much Vodka I Put In This But I’m Going To Drink It Anyways: a memoir
This drink tastes awful, but I can’t waste alcohol: a sequel
“We dressed up as the book Madeline, with six people dressed up as her and me as Ms. Clavel, their teacher. One of the Madelines, however, was the truly special one…the one with the beard, that is. Our experience was hysterical—I’d walk all the girls (and one guy) down the street in two straight lines. Guys would be walking the other way, whistling or hollering at all the pretty ladies. Then, as they got to the back of the line, they’d see my friend Brennan, then they’d see me, and I could tell that they were suddenly wondering if ALL the Madelines were men.”
the last sentence
There will never be a time when I don’t reblog this because it is my fave.
😳🍑 @graciekeates @bleachlondon
this is the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black do nOT FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME
Is this real life
i like it it’s kinda like i imagined it
why leak nudes when you can leak one direction’s fourth album
sickest burn ever.
So I have this stuff and I don’t need them cause I have lots more and I thought about a giveaway!
• Follow me and reblog this post (you can reblog as many times as you want + if you don’t follow me you won’t be in the competition)
• If you’ll follow me on Instagram you’ll have 3 more entries —> I’m fratessaro on instagram
WHAT I’M GIVING AWAY
• 1 “Are we punk rock yet” beanie by American Appareal
• 1 Ring
• 1 Silver Shampoo by Bleach London
• 1 Reincarnation Mask by Bleach London
• 1 Awkward Peach Super Cool Colour by Bleach London
• 1 Washed Up Mermaid Super Cool Colour by Bleach London
• 1 Out Of The Blue Super Cool Colour by Bleach London
I’ll send a present too with the stuff for the winner!
The giveaway’ll end on the 1st of October!